Thursday, September 10, 2009

Finally Starting This

I talked to my good friend Ben the other day, and he told me I should blog.  That means I'll get at least one reader, which is plenty for me!

So, I'm just gonna put my thoughts and things I like up here, and while I'm on tour with the band, I'll update with detail every day.  Some people may find it interesting seeing what the life of a traveling musician is like.

Right now, I'm in St. George visiting family and friends, taking a sort of mental health holiday after some stress hit me pretty hard, and writing new material for ACU.  I already miss SLC, but it is so nice being here.  Rekindling friendships and running into people I never allowed myself to lose contact with is definitely worth having some trials and needing to take a month-long break. 

I'm gonna start working on snazzing up this blog a bit so it's not so plain... 

1 comment: