Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Collapse

So, I've always had this fascination with and passion for photography. I don't know what it is about it that draws me to it, not even enough to try to start explaining. On many occasions I've found myself up late at night, looking at pictures that other people have taken and being so impressed and drawn to the shots. Whenever I'm out with the family and the camera is around, I end up being the one with it. I've decided to make something out of it. So, here are a couple of my favourites.

















2 comments:

  1. Tyler, you have serious talent! I know who is taking family shots for me know. You'll just have to set the timer and get in the shot. Love you!

    Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post! I love your pictures and the ones on facebook as well. You definitely have talent. I love the editing work as well. Keep up the good work and keep posting the pictures.

    ReplyDelete